Progress #3

First off last Friday I woke up with a sore throat and everything spiraled from there. Since, I’ve been battling fevers, body aches, never ending runny nose and coughs of death.

Basically.

So TLDR. I haven’t gotten as much done as I wanted.

I did get all the sprites done and four of the six special moment images I needed. I made the cover as well.

So precious.

Sudden pizza party.

Still, It’s the 29th, I had planned to have all the images + music done by now. But again…things have changed. I think Im going to attempt and finish the images and go straight into coding the game. Music will be done afterwards. In the beginning I was pretty ambitious and hoped to be able to make the music myself, but I think it would be better for me to find pre-made royalty free music this time. There’s just too much to be done.

Timeline Updates:

Level I (Planning)
Tentative date of Completion: October 1st, 2015

Level 2 (Outline)
Tentative date of Completion: October 12th, 2015

Level 3 (Illustrations)
Tentative date of Completion: Nov 5th, 2015

  • Figure out what needs to be illustrated.
  • Do some rough drafts.
  • Ink
  • Color

Level 4 (Music and Sounds )
Tentative date of Completion: N/A

  • Pick out the music I’ll use for the game.
  • Choose sound effects.

Level 5 (Coding)
Tentative date of Completion: November 12th, 2015

  • Using Ren’Ply, begin putting together the actual game. Starting with text.
  • Add in the images.
  • Add in music.
  • Add in sound effects.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

css.php